The P&C operates a not-for-profit uniform shop located in Hollis Hall.
Uniforms are ordered online via
Flexischools, and are delivered directly to your child's
classroom for added convenience.
For assistance in ordering, please refer to the Uniform Shop price list and the size chart.
Gumdale State School P&C supports the wearing of a school uniform to help provide a safe and supportive teaching and learning environment. Wearing a uniform helps to:
- readily identify students and non-students at school
- eliminate competition in dress and fashion at school
- foster a sense of belonging
- develop mutual respect among students by minimising visible evidence of economic or social differences.
The formal uniform must been worn on Mondays and other special occasions as determined by the Principal. The formal uniform can be worn other days of the week.
blue checked dress or
2. Blue checked shirt and royal blue unisex microfibre
shorts with GSS logo or
3. Blue checked shirt and royal blue skorts with GSS logo.
Everyday school uniform
The everyday school uniform can be worn every day with the exception of Mondays and special occasions.
1. GSS polo shirt and royal blue unisex microfibre shorts with GSS logo or
2. GSS polo shirt and royal blue skorts with GSS logo
Reversible school hat
Years 1-6: Royal blue with house colour
Prep: red with house colour
enclosed footwear colour is black-only with white socks. See the shoe guide
and image below for appropriate shoe styles.
This can be worn in addition to the school uniform.
- Royal Blue with red stripes fleece Jacket with Gumdale State School logo.
- Royal Blue micro fibre jacket with Gumdale State School logo.
- Royal Blue hooded fleece jacket with Gumdale State School logo.
- Royal Blue fleece jacket with Red Gumdale State School logo.
- Royal Blue microfibre or fleece trackpants can be worn with the Gumdale State School polo
or checked formal shirt.
- Navy stockings can be worn with the Gumdale State School royal blue checked dress.
Senior shirts can be worn in place of the school polo, except on Formal Uniform occasions.
On PE lesson days, the school polo is to be worn with royal blue unisex shorts or skorts with GSS logo, along with the reversible school hat. Black school shoes are to be worn. Students are permitted to change into sneakers of any colour for their PE lesson.
On Gumdale Sport Carnival days, the school uniform is to be worn. Alternatively a plain T-shirt representing the house colour can be worn with royal blue unisex shorts or
skorts with GSS logo. Reversible school hat is to be worn with house colour showing. Black school shoes are to be worn. Students are permitted to change into sneakers of any colour for their PE lesson.
When representing Gumdale State School for interschool sports and for Year 4-6 Friday Sports, the school polo should be worn with royal blue unisex shorts or skorts with GSS logo, along with the reversible school hat.
Hair and jewellery
Hair is to be kept tidy and of natural colour with a conservative cut.
Stud and sleeper earrings are acceptable.
Watches, medical alert tags and school badges can be worn.
Individual RagTagd smart tags are available to purchase on Flexischools. RagTagd provides an easy way of tracking items. By activating the unique code on a smart tag, parents will receive an SMS to notify them whenever their child's clothing has been found in Lost Property, helping families to recover them quickly. Please remember to label item with first and last name.
Found RagTagd items are placed in the Lost Property cupboard outside the Administration office. All other items are either outside Administration office or at GOHSC.
more information please email email@example.com